Day 01- A picture of yourself with 10 facts:
1. My middle name is Kahla. Pronounced “Kayla”, my mother took the u out of Kahula and the rest is history
2. I’m deathly scared of pigs and little spiders. I’m only scared of pigs because I’m convinced that one day someone is going to scare me wearing a pig mask like in the Saw series.
3. I can correctly answer any question about Taylor Swift and Everybody Loves Raymond.
4. I like people who are excitable. I think it’s endearing when people cry when they’re happy. I’m pretty excitable too.
5. I have yet to highlight or color my hair. I don’t plan on it either.
6. I don’t believe everything happens for a reason.
7. I’ve had a guitar for a few years, but I can’t play it. So I write songs and maybe one day it will encourage me to teach myself.
8. The only thing I know about love is that it is unpredictable and it’s frustrating and it’s tragic and it’s beautiful.
9. For the past year my cousin has been my best friend. We’ve gotten into large amounts of trouble, experienced the same things at the same time, and we fall harder each time we meet a new guy.
10. The best friendship I’ve had was with Christina Elizabeth Vera. That was an epic friendship with the best memories I can remember. Everything was funny and simple and easy. I’m beyond happy that we have been catching up lately and to know that the two biggest things in our life back then are still the biggest things now. It’s comforting to know that some things never change. She is definitely a friend you can go a year without talking to and when you do talk it feels like no time has passed.
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest:
Lyndsay Oldenburg. It’s insane how long we’ve actually been friends (not counting the year we didn’t talk haha). Her mom once told me that we have the type of friendship where we could not see each other for years and once we did see each other, it would be as if no time passed at all. Lyndsay really has been there for everything in my life. I love that because we’ve grown up with each other, we’re just like “Oh, she’s just in a bitchy mood today. No big deal”. Whereas with other friends it’s as if the sky is falling. She’s definitely one of my rocks and I can guess-quite accurately-that when we’re 75, and no longer able to handle 3 hour pointless car rides, we’ll be laying together eating imitation crab meat, Ice Pops, and watching CSI: Miami reruns. 🙂
Day 03 – A picture of the cast of your favorite TV show.
Back when TV humor was actually funny and the cast actually wore clothes. This was a breeze. They must have been doing something right if they won 13 Emmy’s. No matter where I go, I’ll always be taking my series collection along. 🙂
Day 04- A picture of my night.
Hmm.. Mother’s Day. My night will include Raymond, Quentin, Nicki Minaj music, and ice cream. After I’m done sitting in my car at Martin’s to use their internet. I can no longer go and sit in the cafe now thanks to the old guy who stalked me and Casey Handley one night.. ekk. I really need to get internet at my place.
Day 05- A picture of my favorite memory.
Well, my FAVORITE memory still is pictureless.. However, this memory is pretty damn awesome. 10/10-09-Taylor Swift concert. I counted down since I bought the tickets (100 days prior to the best day of my life). Ekk. It was a little rough getting there, but those 3 hours with Jordan Renee Gibson were AWESOME! After waiting for two years for another tour, I only have to wait for 147 days until I get to see a Speak now show. Winning. (By the way, Jordan.. can you guess my FAVORITE memory? I think you’ll be one of the few to get it :))
Day 06- A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day.
Heather Caid. Definitely. I’d love to be full of grammar knowledge for a day. That would be so exciting I would probably just end up dancing around my apartment. Yeah, that would be pretty stellar. I’d also get to walk around saying, “Don’t you know who I am!?” 🙂 🙂
Day 08- A picture that makes you laugh.
Any picture with Casey Handley, of course. 🙂 This one especially. She’s definitely an amazing girl and I love her like a sister.. A sister who is absolutely completely opposite of me, but a sister.
Day 09- A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
She has gotten me through my first year of living alone and that says A LOT. She’s been there to call back random numbers for me, talk me through a shitty situation, bitch about the assholes we know, laugh about the ugly girls they pick instead of us, go on car rides video taping cars looking at us, and she’s even been there to tell me when not to pass up a chance to do something I’ll never get to do again. Now it’s my turn to thank her and to let her know I’ll be there to find her if she ever ends up missing. By the way, Michelle Thomas, have you checked in with me today?! (; love you!